2011-03-10

The history of The Last Airbender.

Hello everybody!
I've fixed my blogdesign now, and I'm very glad and proud that it became exactly as I wanted! Even if it still is black.
Today I'll be writing about a movie I've seen 3D in the cinema for not that very long time ago.
The film is called The Last Airbender.
It's a movie about the four elements of the land that is air, earth, water, and fire. Each culture draws much of their background and culture from their respective element. Those elements controls by the Avatar, who is the leading character of the movie.
He's name is Aang as a character in the film.
It really looked cool when fire, earth, air and water was used as a weapon to overcome the others who want to take Avatar's powers.
Noah Ringer, who plays Aang is completely new in acting. He hasn't done anything before The Last Airbender. The director's name is M. Night Shyamalan. And he is behind incredibly good films like The Sixth Sense, Bruce Willis' best film, Signs and The Village.

Then I'll not tell you how it ends, cause I still believe that some of you haven't seen the movie yet. For you who doesn't know about the film, I think that you really could see it if you like Action/Adventure Fantasy, Comedy-drama movies!
I really liked the movie, cause it was really exciting and experienced in the whole movie.
I thought the movie was quite well done and I really enjoyed it.
It's also one of the best movies that's in the top list for the best movies of 2010.


It's always fun and good to watch new movies! (;
And I still can't wait until 2 comes out! It could be really exciting to know what will happen next in this film ..

Here you have the trailer of the film. 
Enjoy it ! (;


The Last Airbender.

And this is also the movie's website that's very interesting to see if you want ;


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar