2011-03-18

Music.

Hi all my readers!
In this post I'll write about some of my favourite songs that I really love!
Nicki Minaj is one of my favourite female artists who raps.
Her music makes me always in better mood when I don't feel so good! .. ;|

Nicki Minaj.


Here's my favourite song with her! 



Eminem as his real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III is an American hip hop artist and songwriter that I really like.
The reason for why I really like him that much is because of his songs that really mean something special to me. It's because he writes his own songs by him self that's so incredible and also sings everything about how life is. 
That's the reason for what I really like the most with rappers!

Eminem.


One of my favourite song with him that I really like ..
Soooo wonderful song .. 
It's exactly like an history ..



Michael Jackson
I've almost nothing to say about Michael Jackson ..
I cared and liked him most when I was little. 
Now I care more about his songs when he doesn't really exist anymore .. or who knows ? 
He's maybe still alive .. or not. I don't know.
Anyway here you get to listen to a song of my favorite songs by him!
I like this song because it is sooo good, It's a really perfect song ..
His voice is just soooo wonderful when he sings. Except that he sings, he also dances cruelly good too!


Michael Jackson.


There's nothing in the world that puts me in a better mood more than music!

Loooooove ..
// nk.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar