2011-03-17

T.I.

Hello everyone!
Today I'll be writing about one of my favourite artist that I mostly like to listen to sometimes.
His name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. , and he's 30 years old and is better known by his stage name T.I. or T.I.P. 
Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer and actor.
People who like him does often like him by his music. Cause he's really good at singing. 
So that's one big thing of the reason why he's so famous. And I really think that he deserves it!
Because he's so good at singing and I really like his songs that I usually often listen to alot. So I really like him and it's also because I just thinks that his voice is just so wonderful when he sings! His songs actually mean something very important in life.
So that's why I really thinks that he's so good! 


T.I.

Here is one of my absulotely favourite songs that really mean something to me ..
Enjoy it !

Take care everyone !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar